Integrity First • Service Committed
Solution Driven • Excellence Always
Who We Are
Thomas E. Blanchard & Associates, Inc. (BAI) is a certified Small Disadvantaged Native American Business. We are an integrity-based management company that provides field service solutions to Companies and Government Agencies who require local market presence on a national scale. BAI specializes in Investigative, Risk Mitigation, and Federal Business Development Services, as well as Physical, Operational, and Personnel Security.
BAI was established in 1999 by Tom Blanchard, a former U.S. Customs Service executive with more than 30 years of agency experience, to provide international trade and security services related to U.S. Customs practices and procedures. Due in large part to Tom’s years in federal law enforcement along with the morals and values instilled in him throughout his life, he established BAI on one basic principle – Integrity. Tom’s solid belief that anything worth doing is worth doing right laid the groundwork that continues to course throughout our entire organization today. Everyone at BAI is held to this same high standard as we believe that moral values and ethical principles are integral to the success of BAI as a company and each of us as individuals. In turn, we also believe that every customer with whom we work deserves nothing less than the best available service and our complete honesty. In 2004, BAI began expanding our service base to eventually evolve into who we are today. Created from Tom’s singular experience, Tom's vision and his entrepreneurial spirit have helped us grow into a multimillion dollar operation with hundreds of nationwide Field Investigators and Representatives serving the needs of our current customers and providing new solutions to those who will become our future customers.
BAI possesses a highly effective and professional management structure, deeply experienced in contract management, field service oversight, and business development. This allows BAI to assist you in procuring new business or solidifying/expanding existing business, while offering your company and your governement customer customizable field service solutions. Utilizing our national field force of predominantly retired federal law enforcement personnel, BAI can create a field service solution that is scalable to fit your individual company’s needs. Our experienced staff will work with you to design a program that provides local market representation in any or all of the major cities and metropolitan areas across the country. BAI’s Field Investigators and Representatives are professionally tested as needed contractors who can be made available when and where needed, however your individual business cycle operates. As such, our customers benefit from BAI’s ability to provide professional, ethical, and local representation at a fraction of the cost many companies spend on full-time staff - by eliminating the overhead of inefficient payroll, taxes, and employee benefits, as well as dramatically reducing or often even eliminating any travel related expenses.
BAI is certified as a Small Disadvantaged Native American Business.
Federal Business Development Services:
Through years of working with the Federal Government and an extensive network of government contractors and consultants, BAI offers System Integrators and Alliance partners the following services:
• Business Development and Federal Contracting Services;
• Assistance refreshing existing and previously awarded programs;
• Bid and Capture Strategy for new projects and programs;
• Facilitating prime contractor and Systems Integrator relationships with end users;
• Ensuring that Teaming, Non-Disclosure, and Pricing Agreements are properly executed:
• Bid and Proposal Development, including pricing and technical volume support
Seized Property Management:
• Technical Expertise;
• Field Service Support Services:
- Property consignment, shipment, storage, oversight, inventory, sale, and destruction
• Background and Conduct Investigations
• Personnel and Incident Investigations
• Insurance Waste, Fraud, and Abuse Investigations
• Forensic Accounting
• Personnel Security Services
• Physical Asset Security Inspections and Evaluations
• Physical Asset Inventories and Reconciliations
• Quality Assurance and Oversight Services
• Technical & Operational Consulting
• Insurance Property and Casualty Assessments
• Regulatory Compliance Services
• Building Space Utilization and Management
Who We've Served:
Some of our
Contracts and Projects have included work with:
|• Department of Treasury
||• Bureau of Indian Affairs
|• Defense Intelligence Agency
||• Defense Finance and Accounting
|• US Customs and Border Protection
||• Department of State
|• VSE Corporation
||• Booze Allen Hamilton
Some of the services we have performed for these clients include:
- BAI provides technical expertise and field support services to VSE Corporation under their contracts with both the US Treasury Department and ATF/FDA to manage seized property for their various agencies. These services include managing and dispatching a nationwide network of over 130 Field Representatives who assist with the performance of property consignment, shipment, storage, oversight, inventory, sale, and destruction of seized property as well as adverse incident investigations. BAI also provided procurement support services for VSE’s contract with the US Navy.
- BAI provides the Bureau of Indian Affairs multiple services under two contracts including field investigations, forensic accounting, and personnel security administrators.
- BAI completed a $2,120,000 GSA contract to remodel several SCIFs at DOS offices in Washington, DC. The project encompassed demolishing old offices, debris removal, asbestos abatement and constructing facilities meeting all CIA security standards.
- BAI has many clients to whom we have provided Federal Business Development Services successfully resulting in contract awards and renewals.